Front Speed Sensor 88-96 XJS XJ6 XJR XJ12 Right DAC11150 10.0721-1934.3
- Calculated at Checkout
- Part NUMBER:
Front Speed Sensor, Sensor-Wheel Spe.
XJ, XK. Right. Front. Coupe. Convertible. 12 cylinder.
Sensor. Speed. Wheel. ABS. SPE. Incl.ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Wire Harness. Fits Vanden Plas, XJ12, XJ6, XJR, XJRS, XJS 12 Cylinder; Right. Convertible; Front; Right. Coupe; Front; Right. XJ, XK; Convertible; Front; Left. XJ, XK; Coupe; Front; Right. Wheel Speed Sensor - Repair or Replace A bad wheel speed sensor can cause and ABS or traction control warning light as well as causing some speedometer issues. Our technicians can diagnose the problem in your 1993 Jaguar XJS to see if a wheel speed sensor will fix it. FRONT SUSPENSION. BRAKE COMPONENTS.
- 1994 Jaguar Vanden Plas | Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1993 Jaguar Vanden Plas | Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1992 Jaguar Vanden Plas | Base, Majestic | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1991 Jaguar Vanden Plas | Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1996 Jaguar XJ12 | Base | 6.0L V12 - Gas
- 1995 Jaguar XJ12 | Base | 6.0L V12 - Gas
- 1994 Jaguar XJ12 | Base | 6.0L V12 - Gas
- 1996 Jaguar XJ6 | Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1995 Jaguar XJ6 | Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1994 Jaguar XJ6 | Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1993 Jaguar XJ6 | Base, Sovereign | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1992 Jaguar XJ6 | Base, Sovereign | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1991 Jaguar XJ6 | Base, Sovereign | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1996 Jaguar XJR | Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1995 Jaguar XJR | Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1996 Jaguar XJS | 2+2 | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1995 Jaguar XJS | 2+2, Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas, 6.0L V12 - Gas
- 1994 Jaguar XJS | 2+2, Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas, 6.0L V12 - Gas
- 1993 Jaguar XJS | Base | 4.0L L6 - Gas
- 1992 Jaguar XJS | Base | 5.3L V12 - Gas
- 1991 Jaguar XJS | Classic Collection | 5.3L V12 - Gas
- 1990 Jaguar XJS | Base, Classic Collection, Collection Rouge | 5.3L V12 - Gas
- 1989 Jaguar XJS | Base, Collection Rouge | 5.3L V12 - Gas
- 1988 Jaguar XJS | Base, C | 5.3L V12 - Gas
Warranty Starts Upon Delivery Day. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and it's not transferable to anyone at any time. Warranty will not have been covered under Misuse, maintenance neglect, abuse, vandalism, abnormal operation, environmental conditions, or accidents. Damage caused by installation or related vehicle problems is not covered, as well as installation in a vehicle for which it was not designed or purchased for. Overheating of the engine voids any warranty for labor or replacement. All vehicles are equipped with warning devices (gauges and lights), please be sure they are operational. Damage caused by lack of lubricants or fluids that lead to engine failure will void the warranty. You are asked to maintain your vehicle at regular intervals and be able to provide us with those service records. Fuel washing or any other dilution of the engine lubricant can void warranty. Damage from electrolysis or where periodic maintenance services required by the manufacturer have not been performed can also void warranty. The warranty does not cover or provide payment or reimbursement for Loss of time, income, sales or profits, loss of use of the vehicle, lift, dock, shipping, storage fees, Diagnostic time, service calls, labor Replacement of any fluids or other substances, tune-ups or replacement of belts, hoses or maintenance items, towing charges, vehicle rental, substitute transportation, lodging, or communication expenses. All parts sold by Galaxy must have an engraved nor stickered hologram marked "Galaxy", in order to accept a warranty don't lose or damage those.
Hologram Sticker's Example: