Window Switch 09-15 XF XFR C2Z11586 8X23-14540-AD
- Calculated at Checkout
- Part NUMBER:
- C2Z1110, C2Z11176
XF. Left. To vin r79434.
- 2015 Jaguar XF | Portfolio, Premium, Sport, Supercharged | 2.0L L4 - Gas, 3.0L V6 - Flex, 3.0L V6 - Gas, 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2014 Jaguar XF | 3.0L, 3.0L AWD, Base, Supercharged | 2.0L L4 - Gas, 3.0L V6 - Flex, 3.0L V6 - Gas, 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2013 Jaguar XF | 3.0L, 3.0L AWD, Base, Supercharged | 2.0L L4 - Gas, 3.0L V6 - Gas, 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2012 Jaguar XF | Base, Portfolio, Supercharged | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2011 Jaguar XF | Base, Premium, Supercharged | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2010 Jaguar XF | Base, Premium, Supercharged | 4.2L V8 - Gas, 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2009 Jaguar XF | Luxury, Premium Luxury, Supercharged | 4.2L V8 - Gas
- 2015 Jaguar XFR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2014 Jaguar XFR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2013 Jaguar XFR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2012 Jaguar XFR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2011 Jaguar XFR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2010 Jaguar XFR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2015 Jaguar XFR-S | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2014 Jaguar XFR-S | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2013 Jaguar XFR-S | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
The warranty starts the delivery day. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable to anyone at any time. Warranty will not work under misuse, maintenance neglect, abuse, vandalism, abnormal operation, environmental conditions, or accidents. Damages caused by the installation and related vehicle problems are not covered warranty; moreover, installation in a vehicle that was not designed for, or purchased. Overheating the engine further voids the warranty. All vehicles have equipped with warning devices such as gauges and lights. Therefore, please, make sure they are working as well. Damages caused by a lack of lubricants and fluids that lead to engine failure will void the warranty. Fuel washing and any other dilution of the engine lubricant, or damages of electrolysis can also void the warranty. You are required to maintain your vehicle at routine intervals to prepare documentation of service records. The warranty does not provide payment, and reimbursement for any loss of time, income, sales and profits, failure of use the vehicle, lift truck, dock, shipping, storage fees, diagnostic time, service calls, labor replacement of any fluids and substances, tune-ups and replacement of belts, hoses and maintenance items, towing charges, vehicle rental, substitute transportation, lodging, and communication expenses. All parts sold by Galaxy must own an engraved, or hologram marked Galaxy. Therefore, to accept the warranty, don't lose or damage them.
Hologram Sticker's Example:
What is the core charge?
Let's imagine to go to a grocery store, and buy a pack of water. Then, When we pay, and we look at the receipt; furthermore, we see that we have charged for recycling the plastic cans. When we purchase a mechanical or electric-electronic part, it's no matter which retailer we buy the part. They expect to have our core part. Every retailer has a different policy, and this is our policy. The core deposit or core charge adds to the top of the product price. Therefore, to receive your money back, you need to send your faulty but repairable part back to us. Please note: it's your responsibility to ship the part for up to 30 days of delivery. The return is your expense and duty; however, if you want us to accept the responsibility, we will deduct the shipping cost from your deposit.
Core parts condition:
The core return must be in an acceptable condition. It means that a core part should be in the same model, part number, color, size, or same interchange. Also, as we mentioned, the core must have a repairable, fixable, and rebuildable condition. If the returned core part does not have either of these conditions, it is subject to a junk part. Therefore, we are not responsible for storing them.