Domestic (USA only):
- Priority Mail, 1-3 Business days (Not Guaranteed).
- Priority Mail Express, 1-3 Business days(Overnight in some areas - Guaranteed).
- Parcel Select, 2-8 Business days (No Rush).
- Ground/Home Delivery Shipping, 1-7 Business days.
Subject to the Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service, UPS guarantees on-schedule delivery of packages, shipped via UPS's services, that are listed as guaranteed, or will refund your transportation charges. Guaranteed Service is not available in all areas and does not apply to shipments containing a package with an Additional Handling or Large Package surcharge. Scheduled business days and delivery schedules are revised occasionally due to changes in distribution and volume, especially during holiday periods. Service to some remote areas also may require additional delivery days. For current delivery schedules, service availability and information, and a description of the UPS service Guarantee, see the UPS Rate and Service Guide. The most up-to-date transit time details will be available at ups.com/ctc at the time of shipping. Certain commodities and high value shipments may require additional transit time for customs clearance.
- Economical - Our rates are among the most cost-effective for ground shipping.
- Comprehensive - We offer delivery to every address in the 48 contiguous U.S. states within 1 to 5 business days based on the distance to the destination (delivery to Alaska and Hawaii in 3 to 7 business days).
- Easy to track - Learn about all the available options for tracking the status of your shipments.
- Reliable - FedEx Ground service in the U.S. is supported by a money-back guarantee.* If your package does not arrive by the end of the scheduled delivery day, FedEx Ground will credit or refund the shipping charges.
- Expedited Freight: Fastest Method, 1-3 Business days
- Standard Freight: Our decision to select the Best Carrier, 1-7 Business days (Depends on Destination – No Rush)
- Shipping trucks don't bring a lift-gate with them. An extra ($80) charge may apply to locations which don't have a lift-gate.
- We don't ship machinery (engine, transmission , etc.) to residential locations.
Local Free Shipping 0-7 business days (Los Angeles only) :
- We provide local Free shipping to Los Angeles residence customers, so you're not going to pay for shipping for any order with an amount more than $40.
Local Pickup (Los Angeles only) :
For pickup Engine, transmission and other heavy staff we also provide local pickup. Due PayPal Shipping policy (PayPal doesn’t accept local pickups) the buyer can’t pay for part(s) with PayPal for local pickup. Galaxy doesn’t offer any shipping and freight option on “Cars for Sale”. The car buyer is responsible to pick up or ship or tow his vehicle on his own risk and expense.
We may accept business customers' drop shipping orders, we will remove our name from shipper, however, we can not remove our address as it is the return address for non deliverable packages. Also, we may not accept your prepared shipping labels as we are the responsible party for shipping your order.
Follow Up Shipping:
After Order Customer will receive updated by email from the website containing order status and tracking number. Customers who are registered in www.Jagroverland.com are able to follow up their orders and see the tracking numbers. It is so important that customers should check their mailbox for incoming emails. if there isn't any email from Galaxy, please check the "Spam Box" and if so remove Galaxy from the Spam. So that we can inform you of any changes to your order.
If chose an Express or Overnight Shipping option and your package isn't delivered on time as what the shipping company shows on the label and tracking website says, you have to request for a reimbursement or refund by self in the carrier website.
Not Deliverable Orders:
For any reason (Wrong Address, Wrong Person, Didn’t Sign, Notice Left, Moved Address and all other excuses.), if the shipping company couldn't deliver your order, they’ll send it back to us after a maximum 30 days without shipping refund. "Please be responsible for picking up and notices. The Galaxy will not refund Non-Deliverable or Not successfully Delivered return’s shipping costs."
Notes: For certain items packaging and handling may take up to 2 business days, Shipping and handling may have marked up.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
- Shipping charges and available service will vary based on package weight and country of destination.
- Orders can take up to 10 business days to process and be shipped. You will be emailed tracking information from the Galaxy with tracking for your order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Orders to international P.O. Boxes will be shipped with USPS and then delivered by your local post office or other carrier. Tracking information is not available. Delivery can take up to 2-4 weeks.
Customs and Duties:
When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Galaxy has no control over these charges, nor can Galaxy predict what they may be.
Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
Please note: that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion.
"For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office."