HVAC Heater Hose C2Z11054 10-15 XF 5.0L 3.0L
- Ships Fast From Los Angeles, CA
- Calculated at Checkout
For more Information, Please Contact us.
Frequently bought together:
Working, came from part out, please check overal conditions with the pictures. It may have some dusts, dents, scratches and other signs of use.
Hose - Heater. HVAC Heater Hose Assembly.
HVAC Heater Hose Assembly. Pipe To Heater Core.
Fits XF, XFR, XFR-S
Heater Hose - Repair or Replace
A heater hose transfers heat from your engine’s cooling system to your vehicle’s heater. If the hose is leaking, ruptured, or appears to be on the verge of failure, bring your Jaguar to our Jaguar service department for repair.
- 2015 Jaguar XF Portfolio, Sport, Supercharged 3.0L V6 - Gas, 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2015 Jaguar XFR Base 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2015 Jaguar XFR-S Base 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2014 Jaguar XF 3.0L, 3.0L AWD, Supercharged 3.0L V6 - Flex, 3.0L V6 - Gas, 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2014 Jaguar XFR Base 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2014 Jaguar XFR-S Base 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2013 Jaguar XF 3.0L, 3.0L AWD, Supercharged 3.0L V6 - Gas, 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2013 Jaguar XFR Base 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2013 Jaguar XFR-S Base 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2012 Jaguar XF Base, Portfolio, Supercharged 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2012 Jaguar XFR Base 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2011 Jaguar XF Base, Premium, Supercharged 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2011 Jaguar XFR Base 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2010 Jaguar XF Premium, Supercharged 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2010 Jaguar XFR Base 5.0L V8 - Gas
The warranty starts the delivery day. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable to anyone at any time. Warranty will not work under misuse, maintenance neglect, abuse, vandalism, abnormal operation, environmental conditions, or accidents. Damages caused by the installation and related vehicle problems are not covered warranty; moreover, installation in a vehicle that was not designed for, or purchased. Overheating the engine further voids the warranty. All vehicles have equipped with warning devices such as gauges and lights. Therefore, please, make sure they are working as well. Damages caused by a lack of lubricants and fluids that lead to engine failure will void the warranty. Fuel washing and any other dilution of the engine lubricant, or damages of electrolysis can also void the warranty. You are required to maintain your vehicle at routine intervals to prepare documentation of service records. The warranty does not provide payment, and reimbursement for any loss of time, income, sales and profits, failure of use the vehicle, lift truck, dock, shipping, storage fees, diagnostic time, service calls, labor replacement of any fluids and substances, tune-ups and replacement of belts, hoses and maintenance items, towing charges, vehicle rental, substitute transportation, lodging, and communication expenses. All parts sold by Galaxy must own an engraved, or hologram marked Galaxy. Therefore, to accept the warranty, don't lose or damage them.
Hologram Sticker's Example:
Terms and Conditions