Mirror Assembly 97-04 XK8 XKR HJJ3401AA Left LH Dark Blue cover
- Ships Fast From Los Angeles, CA
- Calculated at Checkout
- Part NUMBER:
For more Information, Please Contact us.
Frequently bought together:
LH,less power park mirror
TO VIN A40264
Coupe, without power park.
Mirror - Door. Convertible. COUPE. Fits XK8, XKR CONVERTIBLE, w/o power park. COUPE, w/o power park. Door Mirror - Repair or Replace Have a technician repair or replace the side mirror on your 2000 Jaguar XKR. DOOR. OUTSIDE MIRRORS. CONVERTIBLE. all. electrochromatic. flat glass. w/memory. w/o memory. w/o power park. w/o warning. w/power park. w/warning.
- 2004 Jaguar XK8 | Base | 4.2L V8 - Gas
- 2003 Jaguar XK8 | Base | 4.2L V8 - Gas
- 2002 Jaguar XK8 | Base | 4.0L V8 - Gas
- 2001 Jaguar XK8 | Base | 4.0L V8 - Gas
- 2000 Jaguar XK8 | Base | 4.0L V8 - Gas
- 1999 Jaguar XK8 | Base | 4.0L V8 - Gas
- 1998 Jaguar XK8 | Base | 4.0L V8 - Gas
- 1997 Jaguar XK8 | Base | 4.0L V8 - Gas
- 2004 Jaguar XKR | Base | 4.2L V8 - Gas
- 2003 Jaguar XKR | Base | 4.2L V8 - Gas
- 2002 Jaguar XKR | 100, Base | 4.0L V8 - Gas
- 2001 Jaguar XKR | Base, Silverstone | 4.0L V8 - Gas
- 2000 Jaguar XKR | Base | 4.0L V8 - Gas
The warranty starts the delivery day. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable to anyone at any time. Warranty will not work under misuse, maintenance neglect, abuse, vandalism, abnormal operation, environmental conditions, or accidents. Damages caused by the installation and related vehicle problems are not covered warranty; moreover, installation in a vehicle that was not designed for, or purchased. Overheating the engine further voids the warranty. All vehicles have equipped with warning devices such as gauges and lights. Therefore, please, make sure they are working as well. Damages caused by a lack of lubricants and fluids that lead to engine failure will void the warranty. Fuel washing and any other dilution of the engine lubricant, or damages of electrolysis can also void the warranty. You are required to maintain your vehicle at routine intervals to prepare documentation of service records. The warranty does not provide payment, and reimbursement for any loss of time, income, sales and profits, failure of use the vehicle, lift truck, dock, shipping, storage fees, diagnostic time, service calls, labor replacement of any fluids and substances, tune-ups and replacement of belts, hoses and maintenance items, towing charges, vehicle rental, substitute transportation, lodging, and communication expenses. All parts sold by Galaxy must own an engraved, or hologram marked Galaxy. Therefore, to accept the warranty, don't lose or damage them.
Hologram Sticker's Example:
Terms and Conditions