Working, come from part out, may have some dusts, dents, scratches and other signs of use.
Start Button, Switchpack.
XK, XKR. Switches & controls.
Ignition Switch. Power Switch. Start button. SwitchPACK. A Switch, typically located in the steering column or vehicle dashboard behind the Ignition lock cylinder, used to Power on and Start the vehicle. Used with a tradition vehicle key. Fits XK, XKR, XKR-S SWITCHES & CONTROLS. XK, XKR. Ignition Switch - Repair or Replace A failed ignition switch can cause interesting issues ranging from intermittently failing electronics to a no crank condition. To have your 2014 Jaguar XKR-S diagnosed, bring it in to our Jaguar service department for expert diagnosis. CENTER CONSOLE. SWITCHES & CONTROLS. walnut. chrome w/"R" version. chrome w/Sport. poplar. Portfolio package. aluminium/charcoal. aluminium/caramel. auto speed limit. champagne. ivory. park brake. starter. w/XKR-S. aluminium/blue.
- 2015 Jaguar XK | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2014 Jaguar XK | Base, Touring | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2013 Jaguar XK | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2012 Jaguar XK | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2011 Jaguar XK | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2010 Jaguar XK | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2009 Jaguar XK | Base | 4.2L V8 - Gas
- 2008 Jaguar XK | Base | 4.2L V8 - Gas
- 2007 Jaguar XK | Base | 4.2L V8 - Gas
- 2015 Jaguar XKR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2014 Jaguar XKR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2013 Jaguar XKR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2012 Jaguar XKR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2011 Jaguar XKR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2010 Jaguar XKR | Base | 5.0L V8 - Gas
- 2009 Jaguar XKR | Base, Portfolio | 4.2L V8 - Gas
- 2008 Jaguar XKR | Base, Portfolio | 4.2L V8 - Gas
- 2007 Jaguar XKR | Base | 4.2L V8 - Gas
Warranty Starts Upon Delivery Day. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and it's not transferable to anyone at any time. Warranty will not have been covered under Misuse, maintenance neglect, abuse, vandalism, abnormal operation, environmental conditions, or accidents. Damage caused by installation or related vehicle problems is not covered, as well as installation in a vehicle for which it was not designed or purchased for. Overheating of the engine voids any warranty for labor or replacement. All vehicles are equipped with warning devices (gauges and lights), please be sure they are operational. Damage caused by lack of lubricants or fluids that lead to engine failure will void the warranty. You are asked to maintain your vehicle at regular intervals and be able to provide us with those service records. Fuel washing or any other dilution of the engine lubricant can void warranty. Damage from electrolysis or where periodic maintenance services required by the manufacturer have not been performed can also void warranty. The warranty does not cover or provide payment or reimbursement for Loss of time, income, sales or profits, loss of use of the vehicle, lift, dock, shipping, storage fees, Diagnostic time, service calls, labor Replacement of any fluids or other substances, tune-ups or replacement of belts, hoses or maintenance items, towing charges, vehicle rental, substitute transportation, lodging, or communication expenses. All parts sold by Galaxy must have an engraved nor stickered hologram marked "Galaxy", in order to accept a warranty don't lose or damage those.
Hologram Sticker's Example: